Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Men and romance….

Do men still think about the romance part of a relationship at this age or has that all gone by the wayside in the practicality department?

I am not sure but I am certain I was wined, dined, romanced and intrigued by men when I was younger way more than I am now. So, I am wondering is this an age thing- men are jaded after their failed relationships they no longer feel the need--- ( or are not brave enough to solicit their secretary’s help in creating these romantic getaway) OR ,is this a sign of the times- not the recession/depression argument the 2009 times.

Ah- guys if you are not romantic, I am sure you know a girl- friend, relative, employee, co-worker--- that could help you come up with fantastic and romantic dates.

Don’t men like romance at all?
Is it truly just a necessary evil to justify the end (sex)?

Guess, I must thank the couple of men that did go out of their way in my younger single days to date, wine, surprise, romance and send flowers and teddies to me……….. and take my up in a plane as the sun was setting—in the cockpit!

Guys, truly if you want to be remembered, or never forgotten- pull out the romance!

No comments: