Thursday, January 8, 2009

Interesting love serums


hmmmm..... so I guess, while the love serum was based on women giving it to men to get them to be committed.
Science has answered one of my many quiries- why do women get so attached after 'intimacy' and men may or may not. (Sorry, many women 'say' they can have casual sex--- but from my observation if they do - and the guy does not call back or appear interested after the woman does get upset---) It would seem to me that many women actually use sex to snare men-- .Not that that is news.
What is interesting is that even at this middle-age- men still want casual sex- then --again- get upset with women who are not interested in supplying that-- (I know old subject but one that does not seem to go away- I am hoping with the last post and this one we will have the answers for this and can move onto what makes dating fun for each sex)
1) Women who do not 'give it up easy'--- a) not interested in you
b) playing hard to get to ensure you are interested in
them as people
c) have no interest in sex
d) understand they are subject to the surge of oxtyocin
and make poor mate choices based on sex too early
in a relationship-- they have grown up!
2) Men just want sex with anyone--- jeezzzzh guys could you give me something to work with here- even I am getting jaded with you guys-- and I actually adore men!
Need some 'good guys' to step in here and help me- defend yourselves- please you cannot all be beasts--- I know some good guys----(I think)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all are not, but many are. That said, savor the few when found!

Anonymous said...

Not all are,but there are many that maybe, as we have been so painted in many of your blogs. SO,savor the few that you may know Ladys!