Saturday, July 19, 2008

hmmmmm middle aged women!


What is it with women- that many seem to stay stuck in the middle grades- 7-9?
I read recently that in seniors' homes the women still gossip about what other women wear, who they see and what they do! What is with this?
Gosh darn and more words- I could care less what another woman wears, even the young ones with the nice bods- shoot ladies wear what you can while you can- Enjoy life- enjoy your body, enjoy your youth!
Recently I had the experience of a lady about my own age- unleash on me about some issues-- I think she thought I had wanted to upset her- and that was the furthest from my intentions. I did not have time to explain as I could not get a word in--then I thought- let's practice manners and being polite- and taking a cue from Eckhart Tolle- I decided to breathe.
Perhaps she needed to vent and I was there- the insults were way out of line, and the sound of two slamming doors as I left beyond belief--why?
I did not share insults with this lady- thinking she must be having a bad day- and I went about mine- but the thought lingers- why all this anger?

2 comments:

tea said...

Was it a full moon?

Anonymous said...

HA HA