Tuesday, March 24, 2009

travel!

yikes- here in Edmonton it is still below freezing, we got more snow on the weekend, the economy is collapsing at the same speed my butt seems to be heading south-- and the only thing not going south is the rest of my body! (There are moments I am sure my mind is going south).
So, I just found this new site
http://www.internationalliving.com/
and I plan on checking it out!
What are we doing? Hanging in up here for a few more years of what? I have no pension, no long tenure at a terrific job- what am I waiting for- till I am too old to do anything.... why not sell out now- travel a few years and then come back when I get the government pension......
At any rate- this is a nice way to get some escapism...... sometimes we need some of that!
Geezh- I have raised the kids, the husband(s) and now just want to run away and take care of no-one but me- answer to no-one but me!

No comments: