Friday, February 27, 2009

creating interest over 40


The debate rages about the desire for intimacy and the lack there-of
Many philosophists will argue that living a safe existence is not living at all- stepping outside of our comfort zones is what keeps us alive and actually involved in our lives.
The same is said for passion- passion is fueled by the unknown, the unexpected the perhaps slightly dangerous, out of reach.
That may be one of the reason we all see men and or women with partners that are perhaps a touch 'rough on the edges'- but they have a power, a passion about them...... some call it the bad boy or slut edge.
It may be but in order to keep passion I think you need to keep mystery, and jeez- I am not a bad looking middle-aged women and do you think men of this age are willing to go the mile to 'impress me'? Nope- it would seem everyone is so burnt out that no-one single is willing to go the extra mile-- if that is what is in singledom-- then you can only imagine what is happening to those poor souls mated for life!
UGHHH- sorry but the more I write this blog and chat on-line the more I am actually getting jaded and think single is the best-- actually I have thought that for awhile ---
but I am getting to the point of frustration so lets start a series on how to kink it up-- you would be surprised at how secure those relationships are where the partners do share their fantasies (that are mutually agreed on)
Come on- you have always wanted a bath slave....... okay I digress-- tomorrow I will finally work on this how to be a lady in public, a cook in the kitchen and a whore in private ( and don't get it backwards)

No comments: