Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Bernie Madoff

Sorry, if I disagree with the majority. Losing money in life is not a serious at it seems.
The Jews lost everything- some where lucky to escape- finally- with their lives and they were grateful. The mansions, the art- so be it!
To equate the mass theft to murder, rape is beyond my imagination.
Raping a child, a young girl, a boy, a man is -- in my opinion a crime that truly needs more committed time in prison. You have stolen a true innocence a life.
We can all get by with less- but the trauma of rape, violence?
Murder, to take a life- to leave the family without the loved one.... most folks I know would give most/all of whatever money they have to keep the loved one with them.
No, sorry, maybe cause I have been there----- my son-- he lived-- I would of- I did give up everything (financially) to keep him here. While I lick my financial wounds from time to time I would gladly do it all again.
I think this man finally could not pay the 'investors' that were using him to launder their bad seed money- and this is the safest place for him-- I am sure he sleeps better where he is!
To imply his crimes were worse than rape, torture and murder is a true dis-service to those of us that have suffered those crimes.
In the end- money is only money!
Think about- would you rather lose money- or your family- your child, your life, your sense of security from a horrible rape-------?
I choose losing money-- leave me and my family alone---- we can get by with less (financially)

1 comment:

פסיכיאטר said...

relationships need practice like any other muscle...