Monday, July 27, 2009

men that flatter

I think a new trend is starting!
I was at the gas bar and the young man there thanked me---"Thank you MISS".
WOW- maybe the youngins will get this thing going as I know for sure the old guys are getting far too jaded to be so sweet to women!

Yuppers- made my day!

Maybe just maybe the men will start to flatter us older broads.... and the older broads will be more receptive! Just a thought as it seems all men complain we are a bunch of gold-diggers-- but I had forgotten what it is like to be flattered!

Maybe a trend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The MISS was/is in good manners [always good]. As you don't wear a ring the first reply should be the MISS not the Mrs.

Still be flattered, still have a day, and relies sometimes the flattery comes in different forums and statements; and it may just be in the simple comments made in regards to the inspiration and aspirations that are inspired by You, your eyes, or your your happy dance.

Have a great day, my lady.
Not saying that you are mine, just an other courtly complement!

Chanel said...

aha- see it is catching on!
(Even here)

terbear55 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.