Tuesday, June 9, 2009

ah outlaw bikers and rich men

Yup. I can attest- the 'love of my life' was an arrogant, dynamic, barrel chested man that strangely enough was filthy rich- due to family -- and an interest in 'outlaw' biker gangs! He matched pretty much everything the ladder theory is saying.
Me-- well he was interested for a bit- then I did the unforgivable--- and let him know I thought he was 'hot'.
I had scored many points when I was gibbitizing with him, was not interested in his way over the top demeaner and such....... maybe having too much wine was also my downfall.
Ahh what I would not give to gibbitz with him again! This time on solid footing and knowing that truly he is not the kind of man that would of made my life wonderful.
However- body guards, drivers and custom Benzes, men with letters on leather jackets- far too many Harleys---- and a man that 'appears' to want YOU from all the women at his feet- is an incredible turn on.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The lady sent the biker a letter asking him not to call him again. He respected that.

Chanel said...

Is that you?

Anonymous said...

and where do you think "all those women at his feet" came from?

Chanel said...

Guess, they got there 'cause they thought he was hot too.