Sunday, June 7, 2009

end of cool comments and articles on the globe and mail

Guys and ladies- now that the Globe has changed direction-- and everything in life section is about having babies- and us oldies have been kicked out we need a new place to rant and rave!
Well, here it is. Please send me via comments your ideas on blog articles. I know you are out there cause we have had some good chats on the globe and here!
So, I know of a few.
1)I have a male friend going through a divorce where he has been accused of the 'bad thing'... how can a woman do this without proof?

2) If you know of a wife or husband that has spent years not being an active spouse, parent at what time is a divorce 'called for'?

3) What is that men/women really want in a partner?

4) Why when I hit 50 do I think that that is when I might be ready to 'surrender' and think seriously of sharing my 'space' with a man?

5) What do men go through at mid-life?

6) What do women go through at mid-life?

7) What do we want the rest of our lives to hold?

No comments: